Friday, January 14, 2011

Twirling towards the weekend!



Unless you've been living under a rock, not judgin' if you are just sayin', Natalie Portman killed it in Black Swan. The ballerina is back, as well as the weekend, and the two combined make me want to twirl around in a tutu in Moschino's ballet flats! Happy Friday, my darlings!

To see where I discovered these sweet little darlings, click here and for more ballerina inspiration to keep you on your toes, click here.
Anonymous said...

OMG, just spotted these on Mrs. Lilien's post and was going to include a pair in an inspiration board next week. Seriously, it has to stop...are we the same person?!

Ps. I think I might order a pair!

xo,
joAnn

ali v. said...

how gorgeous are these!?!? I need a black pair pronto...thanks for sharing :) I seriously need to see Black Swan. xoxo {av}

P.S. Thank you for your sweet comment :)

Heather said...

I am dying to see Black Swan - loving those shoes, too! I'll take a black pair! xxoo

Stefany said...

I LOVE THESE! and yes, she definitely did kill it in Black Swan. She was perfect for the role. =]

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

oh these are amazing!!! i would prance around in these for days :)

Ash said...

sooo, if you ever want to visit me- I'll be underneath that rock you're talking about :)
The WORST part about me not seeing Black Swan yet is that I grew up a ballerina and even performed on Broadway... for shame....I should know better and I should have been FIRST to see it..
hopefully soon!!!
happy weekend to you!

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

these are so cute!

Acbarnett said...

What a beautiful, gorgeous pair of shoes. May have to have a pair of each color! Think I need to watch the Black Swan- heard way too much good about it! Have a great weekend- love your blog!!!

Bombchell said...

those are precious

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Have a smashing weekend, Roxy!

P.S. Can't wait to see Black Swan!

Amber said...

Can't wait to see the movie when it is released on Netflix ;)... Oh and thanks to you and your Aldo obsession I am now an Aldo fanatic and have like 7 pairs of ballet shoes from there... Perfect for me since I'm so dang tall...

thais said...

these are adorable.... and I can't wait for the golden globes. have a fun and relaxing weekend!

ashley cooper said...

Darling dear, I awarded you one of my Stylish Blogger Awards over on my blog because you are witty and stylish! (Something too rare!) Have a great weekend! xoxo

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Oh my goodness these are gorgeous. I NEED to own them.

Post a Comment