Friday, January 14, 2011

We've seen it all from Sea Penis to Spain!


It's between The Editor (pictured) and The Ambassador aka Fun vs. Classic! What do you think, loves?

I was reading this post over at one of my most fave blogs, DesignLoveFest, when it was spotted, #6, my new carry-on patiently awaiting my arrival! It was love at first sight, and although my trusty rolly has done me good, it is high time to upgrade, especially with the zipper on the verge of no return! I immediately placed myself on the wait list, and then found myself reminiscing over a decade of good times with Mr.Rolly. (yes, I named my carry-on)

We've seen it all...


It ain't no joke, sisters. From this picture I snapped of swimming sea PENIS at a Seoul fish market...


And before you go off thinking I'm too classy, to these "bartenders" in Barcelona.

Good times, Mr. Rolly, good times.
Unknown said...

HILARIOUS post my dear.
Early AM laughter at its best!
C

Courtney Erin said...

Ha ha ha, I love having en excuse to laugh early in the morning and this totally did it - thanks!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

jenn from midlife modern said...

Ewwwwwwwwwww! I thought those were yams at first, then I read sea penis and had to do a double-take. So, you eat these things? How are they prepared? I'm intrigued. Mortified. But intrigued, nonetheless.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ROXY-- I am cracking up!! This post kicked my Friday off with lots of giggles!!

Happy Friday Doll-

xoxo- Tiffany
delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

KC said...

hahhaha! so fantastic! have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

haha, hilarious! and i would name my luggage too..i like to name EVERYTHING!

xo,
joAnn

Melissa said...

Hahahaa! Love it. Who even knew Sea Penis even existed? See, you learn something new every day here in the blogosphere =] Love the vintage suitcases, too. Have a great weekend!

samantha ramage said...

i have never heard of a sea penis!!!! are they edible?

on the other hand, i have heard of that luggage company-- love it!

happy friday!
sami

Roxy Te said...

Hi y'all! I'm loving every second of this!! So happy I could bring a laugh this AM :) Aren't those swimmies horrific?!? I was in literal shock..and then I acted like an immature teenager who had never said the word penis...there's a video that should probably be kept under wraps hahah!!

Michaela said...

Oh this post made me laugh :)!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Aspiring Kennedy said...

wowza... wasn't sure what to think when i clicked through after that title. :)

definitely the editor! does it meet carry on requirements? i may need to snag one, too!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Hahaha WOW!!! Laughing my way into the weekend :) xoxo

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh! Too funny! I've been drooling over those suitcases for some time now. They are so classy!

xoxo
Mandy
http://kinistyle.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

I'm pretty sure I saw those bartenders in Barcelona, too! HA! You've brought me some fond memories on this rainy day!

Truly Smitten said...

Omg!!! LOL!!!

Truly Smitten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment