Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bobbi Brown Does Fashion Week

Did I happen to mention that my make-up bag bears a heavy resemblance towards something like this?
Bobbi. Obsession.

I kind of really adore how she takes au naturel to the next level at Halston...

and adds just a touch of smokiness to the lid at Tibi.


At Rachel Roy she stepped up the romance with tones of olive and copper, and I kinda fell in love with fall all over again before spring has even sprung...
All via

...and just because I'm feeling brave, or rather I'm not feeling well again, and looking terribly vain is the least of my worries, this is my Bobbi. Do you Bobbi Brown?
My favorite Face Palette, Mauve, by Bobbi Brown. You can find it here!
Curvy Petite said...

I adore Bobbi Brown. Though I have not had the $$ to go Bobbi Brown, it has been on my wish list for a long time! You nailed the Bobbi Brown trend! Thanks for the intro to the Mauve palette! Another item added into my wish list!

Curvy Petite said...

BTW, what are your favorite Bobbi Brown essentials?

Roxy Te said...

Hi love! I'm so happy you like it! :) Just ran upstairs to get my makeup bag!! So my everyday bobbi essentials are 1) hydrating eye cream 2) tinted moisturizer in medium (although I did switch to Laura Mercier when I'm looking for a little more coverage) 3) peach corrector for the under eye area 4) pressed powder in sunny beige 5) bronzer in golden light 6) a swipe of blush in tawny (super natural!) 7) and black gel eyeliner and mascara of course! Sounds like a lot but it looks very natural :)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love bobbie brown! and you just look so gorgeous!!!

ashley nicole catherine said...

gorgeous! i wish i was that good at doing my makeup!

xo.ashley

Dallas Shaw said...

some really pretty looks
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Post a Comment