Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dear Jenna, Will you please make these in my size?

Grosgrain Ballet Flats


This past weekend I was at J.Crew with the Mr. looking to find a new get up for this event when I got sidetracked (it really doesn't take much) by the little girls section. I desperately pleaded with the sales lady to see if little baby grosgrain came in my size and received an "Are you crazy, lady?" look. Wouldn't you wear them too? I also seriously contemplated buying these...

Bloom Punch and Pom Pom

Do you totally agree with me? Or do I need to grow up?

Can't get enough of the little munchkins? Zara Kids is serously rockin' it these days!
Gabriella said...

Phew! I am so glad I'm not the only one stalking the kids section... ;)

ashley nicole catherine said...

um so cute! i'd totally wear those!

xo.ashley

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ok I need those flats, they are amazing!

yasmin said...

Cute! Those headdands reminded me of one of best friends. The makes wonderful jewlary and has some hair pieces on Etsy. You should look at them and really tell me what you think! She is tryin oh so hard to get herself out there and I told her to look into this crazy world of blogging. I think they are fantastic, she just needs to find a way to make it known! Let me know what you think!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/hairraiser

yasmin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yasmin said...

Not sure if the link will work since I am so great at this fancy copy/paste stuff. I will post it to your fb page. Thanks a bunch for taking a look!

Ps- Everything in my previous comment was misspelled and I refuse to go back and correct!

ever ours said...

in love with the striped ballet flats!

Behind the Lashes said...

I think they are adorable! I'd wear either of them in a heartbeat. Sometimes I can get away with wearing kids sizes because my feet are sooo small (womens 5 which is like a kids 3.5)!!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

You're not crazy! I try on crewcuts clothes all the time. The worst was when I tried on the Stella McCartney for Gap Kids clothes at GapKids!

jiye
pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

anna b. said...

I have that headband! And I'm 27!

LOVE crewcuts!

A Crimson Kiss said...

Eek-those flats are adorable! Let's beg Jenna!

20 YORK STREET said...

Oh, those lil headbands would look soo cute on you!

Anonymous said...

i totally agree...i wear kids stuff all the time! you'd be surprised how large the sizes go!

xo,
joAnn

Post a Comment