Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jello or Creme brulee?




One day I aspire to a dressing room because plainly closets are overrated. It's kind of like that analogy in My Best Friend's Wedding- jello or crème brûlée? Jello is nostalgic and kind of like the old familiar closet you've always had and grown up with, but crème brûlée is the full on experience- cooler, fresher, and definitely more covetable. I'd rather be the latter ;) What will you be having?

p.s. Stay tuned! I will be announcing the giveaway winner later today!
Diana Mieczan said...

I would love the creme brulee type:) hahah
Happy day, sweetie

Ps: I’m hosting an adorable shoes GIVEAWAY today! Just in time for spring!

Samantha said...

Totally creme brulee, both literally and metaphorically.

Gabriella said...

Always crème brûlée ;)

Lillian C said...

I like that analogy, and there are certainly times jello would be nice, but for a closet? A closet, I would definitely choose creme brulee :) Because it has to be a space where you feel inspired everyday to dress up and look nice! :)

Roxy Te said...

cheers to all my fellow creme de la cremes! ;)

Anonymous said...

i totally want a dressing room one day too...that would be the ultimate luxury!

xo,
joAnn

Michaela said...

I dream of having a dressing room too! Whenever I see one they make me gasp. I love your writing!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

ever ours said...

i'd rather have the latter too!

The Iconic Blog said...

I completely agree with you on the dressing room. And the creme brulee.xx

Navy Bean said...

Creme Brulee, of course. I cannot wait to have a lovely shoe closet where each pair can sit nicely on display. Right now all my shoes are stuffed in a plastic bin... how jello is that?!

Post a Comment