Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ohh-lio!

By Laura
By Steven
By Alcat


This morning I discovered a Polyvore for interiors called Olioboard. So exciting! I was immediately drawn to the name as Olio is a dee-licious (seriously. mouth-watering.) seafood restaurant my family and I frequent during our stays on the islands. My curiosity was piqued once I made the nostalgic connection and upon further disovery I realized you can build your own "dream" rooms, throw together beyond fabulous inspiration boards, and shop to your imagination's content without spending a dime. Basically, I had to pry myself away...

p.s. Did you know Olio means miscellaneous mixture or hodgepodge? I had to look it up after my parents took us there for the first time. Just thought you'd like to know :)
Amber said...

Patrick thought I was crazy the first time I said hodgepodge in front of him. He had no idea what I was saying. xoxo

Deanna Pai said...

Oh my God, first there was Pinterest and now, this. I'm never going to get any work done ever again. The third room is definitely my favorite -- I'm a sucker for the chandelier and that pink sofa. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

so fun! i have kept olio in my bookmarks but haven't actually tried it out yet...let me know how it is!

xo,
joAnn

Dreamy Princess said...

Wow... didn't know about this Olioboard. Lovely!!(:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess

KC said...

Thanks for sharing this Ah-mazing website!

noone said...

man everytime I see your pictures it makes me want to re-do my closet and house! I love the blue curtains with the beige walls, that goes really well

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

What an awesome concept. Need to check this out immediately

cryskay said...

that is so cool! i have what you've put together especially the 2nd room. xo

Lindsay Straw-Galloway said...

Oh no! this website is amazing and I'm already scared of a new addiction started!! hahaha! thanks Rox! love it.

Behind the Lashes said...

I love Polyvore so I'm sure you're having lots of fun haha.

LindseyEveryday said...

Well... I know what my newest addiction is going to be.. thanks! Haha. I love decorating, I mean, what girl doesn'tm right!??!

By the way, I'm giving away a really cute ring on my blog, so you should check it out if you haven't already. I saw that I just missed your giveaway! I hate that!


www.l0velindsey.com

Unknown said...

Oh Roxy...I never get any post done now that you've introduced me to Olioboard! This is AMAZING!!! I'm hooked!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

Post a Comment