Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MOTIVATION.


via (great motivation, bad spelling. But did they do it on purpose? You decide. ;)
Diana Mieczan said...

That is very true:) Love
Kisses,sweetie

Unknown said...

Amen!!! This is perfect:-)

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

I need this hung above my desk. Thanks for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

It's such a great sign/motivation but the fact that it says loose instead of lose really bothers me! That's the journalist/writer/editor in me!

Jess said...

<3 your blog and this quote :)

but I also agree with Mo Pie, Please! hehe!

Lillian C said...

So true! :) It reminds me of Sir Ken Robinson's TED talk..."If we're not prepared to be wrong, then we will never come up with anything original." This is such a great print - I would need this somewhere in my workspace to remind myself all the time! :)

20 YORK STREET said...

How very, very true! I don't always do the 'right' thing so it's definitely not a boring life!

=)

besos,

ML

Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

Twenty York Street

FMPH said...

I like this post :)

Things to Do said...

Haha, I could just see having that in my place and having to explain that it's wrong on purpose!

Gabriella said...

Love the quote! But just as the others were saying, I could not live with the wrong spelling on my wall!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I love your quote! So true. So inspiring.

Roxy Te said...

Mo Pie and Jess- I just had a revelation! Do you think they did it on purpose? "Loose your fear of being wrong?" ha!

Post a Comment