Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pretty Little Things

BHLDN is so pretty, it kills.



Pretty dresses, pretty shoes. I can't seem to fit enough into my suitcase this morning! How do you manage to fit fĂȘte-worthy "options" into your carry-on? I'm afraid my silk frock is going to look horrific once I make it to the opposite coast. On another gorgeous note, have you seen it? It's been traveling at lightning speed around the world wide web. BHLDN by Anthro is truly a sight to behold!!
Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That suitcase has been wonderfully styled with all the shoes falling out of it!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

looooove that suitcase of shoes - oh goodness! and yes im in love with anthro's collection of dresses. i'd want them all for my wedding!!

Samantha said...

We get free checked luggage - lots of room for frilly things.

p.s. Yes, I still run the bridge. I've always run from noon to 1 p.m. on weekdays, so maybe we did pass each other. (More likely you passed me. I'm not too fast.)

Deanna Pai said...

For my best dresses, I save the dry-cleaning plastic and slip them in there, just in case something spills or they're next to shoes. And I absolutely adore BHLDN's dresses -- I, uh, may already have something picked out for six or seven years down the road!

P.S. Safe traveling, my dear!

ashley nicole catherine said...

great question - if you find out, do let me know because i'm resigned to just not looking as cute and put together when traveling!

xo.ashley

Jessie said...

I am really loving BHLDN. I so wish I would have done bridesmaids dresses from there.

Courtney Erin said...

I was gushing over this collection just yesterday - some of the pieces are so gorgeous!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Anya Rudn said...

Such pretty things!!
Love it!

http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com

the STYLE SPY said...

those shoes are inspiring! inspiration come in unexpected places!

Post a Comment