Monday, February 14, 2011

Je t'aime!

via
Good morning, darlings! How do you kick off your weeks? I usually treat myself to a Starbucks venti soy latte before getting down to business. And on an unrelated note, I don't really do Valentine's day, but it seems like a reasonable excuse to say that I heart y'all for following along with me :) Stay tuned for Monday's photography spotlight!
Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

These coffee cups are super cute! Have a fantastic week, Roxy!

Hope you are back to feeling 100% again! xo

Kate Gene said...

We usually celebrate Valentine's Day, but my husband isn't that into it. (He finds Valentine's Day very forced... He prefers celebrating our relationship on our anniversaries -- or random days throughout the year!)

We're both super sick, so we'll be celebrating our love with shots of NyQuil! LOL!

I love those cups! Too cute!

xoxo

knack said...

such a cute photo....and I started off my week with a Starbucks venti nonfat chai today:) we're thinking alike!

Hope you have a great day!

xo

Deanna Pai said...

Love the coffee cups! I always start off my week with a really yummy breakfast (I freaking love breakfast, so the tumblr you posted this weekend was one of the greatest things ever) and a hot cup of green tea. When I treat myself to Starbucks, though, it's always a skinny vanilla latte in the winter and a mocha frappuccino in the summer. Have a lovely Valentine's Day!

Lillian C said...

Such cute coffee cups! I don't really do Valentine's Day either, so those cups seem like a reasonable step :) And I also think of this day like Thanksgiving, but with love - so today, I am just happy about my beloved family & friends! :)

annechovie said...

V Day can be kind of contrived, I totally agree. Hope you have an awesome week!

jenn from midlife modern said...

I usually start off my week with some major eye crusties and a bit of whining.

Truly Smitten said...

super cuuute!

Behind the Lashes said...

Happy Valentine's day anyway! haha

Things to Do said...

I love this because the only way people can love me is if I have my coffee! Can't wait to use these everyday.

Happy Valentines!

Post a Comment