Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Picture Book

Stephanie said...

sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, but that photo of you and your puppy is adorable & so are your pillows! I am completely in love with the idea of silver sparkley pillows now. :)

Deanna Pai said...

I can't decide which I like more -- the adorable puppy or that bar of chocolate (we're definitely on the same page as far as dark chocolate and almonds are concerned)! Your weekend seems so lovely despite being sick, and I hope you're feeling better!

Acbarnett said...

Glad to see you up and feeling better! Your weekend looked yummy yummy! Love the office treats, the love poem in the chocolate and that salad looks good despite being healthy! {your living room is gorgeous by the way}

ashley nicole catherine said...

hope you're feeling better! umm your place looks so cute! love how you've decorated.

xo.ashley

Unknown said...

Yayyy for snuggle buddies! And the food looks yum, exp the dark chocolate bar! I Looooove me some dark chocolate with sea salt caramels, yummmmm!

Behind the Lashes said...

Damn I wish I worked in your office! hahahaa

Traveling Distances said...

What a lovely weekend you had despite being sick! I hope you're feeling better.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I love your weekend recaps. Such a fun little peak. Hope you are feeling better.

The Iconic Blog said...

Feel better soon! I too am feeling less than fabulous. Thanks for stopping by my blog!xx

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Yummy weekend! Lots of good eats! The puppy is cute.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Sorry to read that you were not well, Roxy - hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

those krispie treats with hearts are SO cute! Love!
so sorry you were sick.....it sucks:(
Hope you are feeling better.
C

knack said...

boo on being sick...I hope you feel better.....but sea salt and chocolate had to be the best medicine! wink! that is my favorite!

xo

Post a Comment