Saturday, February 12, 2011

Breakfast with Miss Moss

Would you rather have breakfast with Helvi? Or...

...Natalie?

Have you found your way over to Miss Moss' bkfst.tumblr? It's easy on the eyes (delicious & delectable!) and pleases your tummy down to the tell-tale grumble! It's the weekend which means it's time to trade in my weekday whole wheat toast with a side of fruit for a full-fledged feast! What will you be having? Bon Appétit to breakfast, darlings!
Unknown said...

that looks SO freaking delicious...it is a rarity with a 16 mo old to sit down to a bfast feast like that.
Major breakfast envy (I can't believe I am saying that lol)

C

Unknown said...

What a cute post! Both meals look yummy! I'd be happy with either!

Lisa said...

I'm the same way. I always try to make a real breakfast on the weekends with lots of fruit and carb-y goodness like pancakes. Your meal looks lovely. Enjoy!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love breakfast! Happy weekend, hun!

Joyti said...

I can't decide, both look delicious and beautiful.
Haven't seen the tumblr, but I'll have to check it out.

Lillian C said...

Yum! I love this. There are lots of breakfast blogs out there, but this one looks so simple and...well, REAL. Not like it was all styled and designed. I need to start having proper breakfasts for myself :) I'll keep this tumblr in mind for inspiration! :)

SARA REDD said...

oh god... that looks awesome.

Post a Comment