Friday, February 11, 2011


via

Hi my darlings. I'm a bit under the weather, and as much as I hate to, I really must peace out early to get some much needed r&r! I'm going to catch up on some reading and snuggle with a special, angel visitor who I promise to post pics of in my Weekend Picture Book on Sunday. For now, here are some links that are just my cup of te(a). x's and o's!

Make Out...it's fun ;)

Write your knight in shining armor a love letter...

...And seal it with a kiss

I'll be turning up meds, but have a bev for me!

Check out the latest and greatest interview series (that I helped name ;)- The Design Dialogues

Get inspired by oh-so-stylish Blair who I discovered here

And just in case you haven't noticed by now,check out my blog schedule for posts you may have missed! See Monday for Photography Spotlights, Tuesday for Fashion Features, Wednesdays It's all about Interiors, Thursdays for my Fancy a FĂȘte series, and Fridays for 10 Things To Do.
Anonymous said...

Feel better, lovely! Thanks for the link love and have a fabulous weekend!

xo,
joAnn

Samantha said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Feel better, sweets! Thanks for the link to The Design Dialogues : )

A Crimson Kiss said...

A divine list of things to explore! Feel much, much better!

Heart Charlie said...

Oh that blush champagne looks like so much fun!

The Iconic Blog said...

Feel better soon!xx

Acbarnett said...

Get some R&R and feel better soon!
Have a great weekend xoxo

Roxy Te said...

thanks guys! :) Y'all have a wonderful weekend too!!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Have a great weekend! Hope you are feeling better

Post a Comment