Thursday, February 10, 2011

Justification.

The latest and greatest typeface, Carter Sans, designed by Matthew Carter. Pretty fantastic, right? The featured quote also adds just a little more justification to my peacing out on the man. I'll take it.

To read the rest of the article head over to the NY Times Blog.
Anonymous said...

haha, LOVE it!

xo,
joAnn

Roxy Te said...

Jo- I thought you would relate ;)

Sniff said...

I love it, too!

Btw, I read an older post you wrote about starting your own business. Congrats on the big step. How exciting!

Reg Rodriguez said...

great quote!! love the design too :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

theappletea said...

really lovely!!

Thank you for taking part in AppleTea contest! It was really important for me and this meant the world!
Ms.Givens is our lucky winner!
You are always welcome on a Apple Tea: http://theappletea.blogspot.com/

Happy happy day for you!
Kisses!
Ola

Ashley said...

I do love a good new font . . . and an amazing quote to go with it! Love it!

Happy weekend!

xo
Ash
www.cookin-in-heels.blogspot.com

Deanna Pai said...

I love this -- so simple and pretty, especially in the grey/silvery shade. Have a lovely weekend, Roxy!

Post a Comment