Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kelly Wearstler, Wear Her

A shot from her home shop at Bergdorf's that I paired up with some of my favorites from her new fashion line. Kelly shines through in every piece!


“So much of my influence in interior design comes from fashion, and everything relating to fashion, from jewelry, which can be reminiscent of sculpture, to the colors and silhouettes that I find in clothing. This feels like a natural evolution.”

Naturally sick. I simply cannot get enough. I would probably wear Kelly Wearstler underwear if she came out with it. What do you think, darlings?

Read the entire article here.
Anonymous said...

THIS IS BEYOND EXCITING!!! I LOVE KW...everything about her!

xo,
joAnn

Samantha said...

Is she doing shoes? The girl wears some crazy shoes.

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Love it! Love her! I especially love that ring!!

the STYLE SPY said...

wow ~ i am dying...

Hilary said...

Absolutely! And I am thrilled about her new blog!

Post a Comment