Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fancy a Valentine's Fete with the latest online glossies?

Rue is totally giving me love eyes!

Can't pick just one Valentine? Entertain all your loves with High Gloss

Ivy & Piper ups the Valentine style and etiquette ante

Adore inspires you to celebrate your besties!

Lonny urges you to buy flowers for yourself and your home!

Despite my lack of enthusiasm for the ridiculous amount of pink and red hued Hallmark hype, I can't help but to get in the mood after indulging in the latest and hottest online glossies. From Rue to Adore, it seems they are all smitten with this month d'amour! See Rue (they are totally giving me love eyes!) for a sexy table for two complete with champers, High Gloss for an all day affair with your loved ones, Ivy & Piper for what to wear and how to work it to make your Valentine swoon, Adore for a sophisticated high tea date with your besties, and Lonny to give your home a little extra love!

Sending you hot pink x's and o's!
Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I loved that Valentines in the valley editorial!

Unknown said...

That table setting is TOPS! Love it.
I feel like it isn't just specific to Vday either...I am hosting a bridal shower this summer and that would be a beautiful setting for it.

C

Heather said...

I am so loving High Gloss, I just keep pouring over it every day. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

That table setting its so beautiful and very romantic:) Thanks, sweetie and have a lovely Thursday
Muah

Deanna Pai said...

I adored High Gloss's Valentine's in the Valley editorial, but I have to say, those macaroons and peonies look pretty good right about now. I might have to treat myself this weekend!

theappletea said...

so cool post! Adorable :)

Anonymous said...

cute! happy vday :)

xo,
joAnn

ps. you're up on my blog today as a little preview to the game... xoxo

ashley nicole catherine said...

ooh yes, these mags are such a feast for the eyes. i'm still making my way through them - totally dragging it out.

btw, i've added you to my blogroll!

xo.ashley

KC said...

Bah! Still so far behind in reading these mags in full. Adorable roundup though!

Mimi said...

I love to buy flowers for the house! Just reminded me to go get some;) peonies are my fave...
Aesthetic Lounge

Anne @ Rue said...

Thanks so much for including our table setting in this roundup! sending hugs and valentines sweets your way :)

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

That tablescape is insane...I'm going to use it for inspiration for my daughter's bday party.

Post a Comment