Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Ode to Pink II

Told you I was headed towards pink overload today! I definitely love those ballet slipper pinks when I'm feeling pretty, but there's nothing like bold hot pink to energize and excite when you're looking to make a statement. Would you rather pair your hot pinks with blazing hues or tone it down with neutrals? I'd have to go with blazing paired with sparkle and stripes. Case in point my latest duo..

UO boyfriend jeans (I like to roll mine!), LV Neverfull, Local Boutique Pink Bow Peep Toes, CK Striped Blazer, and Forever 21 Slub Tank (not shown)
UO Cat Eye Sunnies, Gifted Liora Manne Zip Up
Heather said...

Love the pink here today! cute shoes! can't wait to get rid of the boots!!

Deanna Pai said...

YES I love the pink! Your shoes are absolutely adorable, and I'm so into the bright fuchsia and orange combo in the first photo -- I'd love for my desk to look like that (I'd never get any work done, but it would be well worth it).

Lili said...

im dying for spring - and i want me some pink!!!

Anonymous said...

love those cute little hot pink shoes! i can never get enough pink :)

xo,
joAnn

SnOOp said...

Come on Spring. I love your ode to pink. I especially love the idea of hot pink shoes... Yes Please!

SARA REDD said...

i, without a doubt, could not adore your clutch more.

A Crimson Kiss said...

How adorable! I have been wild for hot pink lately!

Lindsay Straw-Galloway said...

Ahhh, my favorite color!! GREAT POST! I must* have those pink peep toe shoes!

Jessie said...

LOVE the shoes.

Post a Comment