Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Ode to Pink I


























I'm sure you've all ooh'd and aah'd over the latest House Beautiful by now. It's jam packed with my favorite girlish hue from fabrics and furnishings to flora and more. The cover boasts "the power of pink," and I couldn't be more on board! If you've been following along, you'll have noticed I rave about interiors on Tuesdays and with House Beautiful 150% behind me, I feel as if I've been given the license to splatter pink all over the pages of My Cup of Te. Are you down? If not, I'd stay away, at least just for today ;)

{Tablescape No.1 via Nikki and Tablescape No. 2 Source Unknown} 
Diana Mieczan said...

I love those shades of pink and that first table setting is amazing! Happy day, my dear
Kisses

Ps: I am hosting a beautiful GIVEAWAY later today! Hope you’ll join in :)

And So I Whisper said...

Lovely flower arrangements. I especially like the cone shaped ones on the first photo.

Samantha said...

I just got my HB in the mail. Pink is hot.

ashley nicole catherine said...

holy smokes - i want my life to be in this palette. so pretty.

xo.ashley

Unknown said...

omg! colors that i am using 4 my wedding!!! ahhh love it¡¡

Post a Comment