Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No. 23 revisited...


Remember this post earlier today? The flower halo discovered here just might be happening this weekend. Votes?
Unknown said...

YES!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look!! Oh Roxy you can totally pull it off with your sass and class! I'm rocking the heart headband by Ban.do this weekend and actually just purchased another headband from them! They are super comfy and way adorable!!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

ohhhhh girl! your blog is divine!!!! serioyusly love it! you can rock those ;)

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure my summer will be full of these. I love them!

Heart Charlie said...

I love flowers!!!! HAHA that is so funny about A ;) He is definitely ahead of the trend ;) I support his cutting of sweatshirt :)

Deanna Pai said...

My vote: a resounding yes! The flowers are such a perfect addition. So, so pretty!

KC said...

totes mcgoats...you need to sport that headband this weekend. the perfect touch of bohemian!

Anonymous said...

love your blog design! fan, fan, fan!

Michaela said...

I love these flower headbands!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Behind the Lashes said...

Thanks for the link back sweets. Of course I'm going to vote a HELL YEAAA!!! haha You better post pics!

Post a Comment