Monday, February 28, 2011

Karen Mordechai

My darlings, how was your weekend? I'm in a bit of a daze this morning even after my venti soy latte.  My allergies made their first appearance on Saturday and have overstayed their welcome. My eyeballs are so itchy, I fear I will rub all my lashes out by the end of the day and if I have to labor through only breathing out of my mouth for much longer my lungs may collapse. Because of all of the above I hid out inside all weekend, despite the beautiful weather, pining for my bike and brunch outdoors. I am now having sun-kissed daydreams of outdoor splendor à la Karen Mordechai.

Have you been over to Karen's blog, Sunday Suppers? From weddings and food to family and more, it's so lovely and the perfect mini getaway for a Monday morning!
Anonymous said...

stunning photographs! makes me want to throw a picnic party :) happy monday, love!

xo,
joAnn

Deanna Pai said...

Ahhh totally with you on allergies! They're killing me. These photos definitely help, though... I'm dreaming of the day that I don't have to wear a jacket outside. Hope your allergies give you a break soon! :)

Unknown said...

Those photos do make me long for warmer weather here! We are still surrounded by snow! :(

dress up files said...

These pics are gorgeous...I want to be there..like now. :)

pearlsandgreentea.com

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well with your allergies. Feel better, Roxy!

Señorita said...

Allergies are the worst :p Love the photos!

http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment