Monday, February 28, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends...

Speaking of friends, a photo of Biel and Garner co-stars turned besties- read the article at Marie Claire


My darlings, would you mind if I asked for a little help? You see I'm slowly checking things off my list: I've received my official LLC paperwork and started a bank account; I've birthed (tough stuff, people) a beautiful baby marketing plan; I have a brand name I'm super excited about; Product development is moving right along; I've got a beyond talented web & graphic designer and as soon as the look and logo come out I can spill the beans about all this fuss! My designer asked me to gather up brands and websites I like so she can get an idea of my likes and dislikes. I have quite a handful of faves (too many!) that are undoubtedly my cup of te(a), but I was wondering if you'd like to share yours? Don't they say two heads are better than one? Please do share as I'd love to hear from you :)
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I'm going to really have to think about this... but in the mean time, I can't wait to find out all the details!!! So excited for you

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! I'm constantly finding websites and "branding" that I love. Best wishes for your business and keep us posted! Oooh and do share your web designer:-)

Gorgeous Glam said...

Exxxciting! I am in the same boat! Trying to figure out a logo! Driving myself a little coo-koo to be honest! xo

Viv said...

great post, love the photo!




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Jessie @ Tasty Fare, Pretty Wear said...

Secrets, secrets...can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! Some of my favorite brands/sites: Vera Neumann, Chance, Paul & Joe (just blogged about this brand!), Tibi, Trina Turk, Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, Marimekko, Rikshaw, John Robshaw...

Anonymous said...

ooh, cant' believe i missed this till now! will have to give it some thought...hmm...

xo,
joAnn

Lacey in the City said...

Ohh I'm obviously joining this convo late in the game, so am not quite positive of what your focus is for the site, but will go with a few of my faves... Saja, Rebecca Taylor, Milly. I'm such an accessories girl (which makes sense since I work in accessories), so to be honest I don't have a huge list of apparel designers that I can spit out immediately as loving...

Post a Comment