Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Friendly Obsession



I'm slightly obsessed with friendship bracelets lately. I wouldn't be opposed to a whole arm full of bright threads, but just one or two peeking out from a classic button up would be entirely too cool. I think I might try to make some this weekend. Who wants to be my friend? :)

{1 & 2}
samantha ramage said...

oooh these are super cute. i used to make bracelets all of the time and last year went on a bracelet making spree. it felt so right! let me know if you would like me to mail you one!

http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2010/03/when-we-was-young-oh-man-did-we-have.html

xo
sami

Heart Charlie said...

I love friendship bracelets as well! Definitely make some and show us! I love the pic with the bright nails ;)

Jessie said...

obsessed. i want a sleeve of bracelets.

Anonymous said...

haha, i'll be your friend :) love them!

xo,
joAnn

alicia said...

I love friendship bracelets too, and just did a whole roundup of inspiration for DIY projects on the Think Crafts blog today.

KC said...

love this little pop of color! as for my "new venture," it's nothing as exciting as yours, i'm just headed back to school for my mba! hopefully one day i'll be starting my own biz, but for now, i can't wait to see more business posts from you!

Unknown said...

wow, i haven't made any in over 15yrs...love em!!

Mandy said...

I totally forgot all about friendship bracelets! Might have to go dig out some embroidery thread b/c those are looking too cute.

xoxo
Mandy

Lindsay Straw-Galloway said...

your friendship bracelets just made my day!!! I'll be your friend. What a fab idea, let's bring them back! aaahhh...the memories!

Things to Do said...

I wish I was better at doing friendship bracelets...mine always ended up being braided ones. Some people can make some incredible ones. I'd love to see the ones you make!

Superblondeep said...

i love the two pics!
your blog is very nice
I follow you...follow me back please! thanx kisses :)

http://chocolateblanco-superblondeep.blogspot.com/

yasmin said...

Me Me Me!! I do I do!!

The Iconic Blog said...

I am loving the colors and patterns in this post.

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite daily reads!!xx

Melanie
www.TheIconicBlog.com

Jin said...

It's funny that you wrote this blog because yesterday I sent my Best friend Danielle a friendship bracelet. I've been searching for months for somtehing simple& stylish and finally found some at target for only $14.99each :-).

Anonymous said...

I started making friendship bracelets again and I find it totally calms me down! I even remembered to safety pin the base to my pant leg/sock as an anchor. I used to be a regular friendship bracelet maven!!

Post a Comment