Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boho Beaut.




I'm having some kind of serious fascination with all things boho today. Did you see the bracelets I dreamt of this morning? Maybe it's my subconscious telling me I'm craving a free-spirited getaway full of spontaneity and oversized hats. Where shall we go, darlings?

{1, 2, 3}
Lillian C said...

Somewhere warm and sunny, maybe the Mediterranean or Croatia...where you could wear floppy hats and flowy dresses :) Now you've got me dreaming of a free-spirited getaway too!

Lilacandgrey said...

loving this as well!

Anya Rudn said...

Love it!!
& love te hair oclor!!

~Anya
http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com

christine, just bella said...

Ugh, pretty and relaxed... I think I'm ready for a getaway too!

christine, just bella said...

Ugh, pretty and relaxed... I think I'm ready for a getaway too!

ashley nicole catherine said...

seriously love that first pic!

btw, i'm hosting a giveaway starting today!

xo.ashley

Behind the Lashes said...

I love all the bracelets. Makes me want to just pile it on!! haha

About Last Weekend said...

Love these pictures...would love to get away to Greece with the soft sky and see-through sea...

Jessie @ Tasty Fare, Pretty Wear said...

I would love to appear so carefree and effortless, but I'm afraid my style is a little too put-together-preppy. Maybe I should work on that. (Love the boho room you posted, too!)

Bridget said...

i want that last hat.. anddddd in greece.

Tamuna said...

Ohhh I'd love to go to Calabria-Italy and sunbathe all day and dance all night!

xx
A Journey to Style

Lacey in the City said...

Oh I LOVE that hat. Whisking away to Paris or Italy would be so fab.

SARA REDD said...

i'm literally drooling over all of your boho posts. i'm craving hats, bracelets, peasant tops and more. if only this frigid winter would go away!!!

xoxo,
s

Unknown said...

I LOVE, tan skin, bohemian style. Love love love your blog :)
x
Nicole
http://www.nicolefranzen.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment