Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Picture Book

My new harem pants- $30 at a local boutique! Zara metallic blouse, Temperley London Aurora bucket bag, Forever. 21 loop necklace and black platform pumps, vintage earrings, Madewell mixed media bracelet, and Cartier Santos men's watch. How'd I do??

p.s. It's Super Bowl Sunday! Who are you pulling for? I don't have strong feelings for either team, but I think Aaron Rodgers and his signature championship belt move is awesome!
Ann Jaclyn said...

roxyy! love the outfit!.. and i want little baby's nailpolish :) MISS YOU BOTH!

Gabriella said...

Love love love the outfit! You should def do some more!

Laura Bear said...

You look great and that looks like fun! Go packers! :)

Stephanie said...

Your outfit is *so cute*, that food looks absolutely delicious and, last but certainly not least, GO PACKERS! :)

Lili said...

love the whole get-up!

Lorraine Te said...

haven't had an appetite the past 2 days because of this stupid cold but those photos are making me hungry!!!!yummmmm....

Unknown said...

Great oufit and your dinner looks fabulous! A dinner date with friends is always fun!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

cute! and yum on the dinner!!! i want scallops & risotto now.

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

♥ Harem pants! ♥
♥ ♥ $30!! ♥ ♥

jenn from midlife modern said...

Dude. That dinner makes me want to lick my screen. I won't of course. I'm at work. And your outfit is so cute and fun. Looks like a good weekend was had!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

You look fab and the food looks amazing!!

KC said...

you look adorable! and that food looks AMAZING! what restaurant did you all go to?

Roxy Te said...

aww guys! Thanks for the encouragment! I'm thinking about doing more outfit posts? What do you think?

Jenn- Please lick your computer screen. I'm sure your co-workers would thank you for a much needed Monday morning laugh ...I know I am!

KC- We ate at restaurant in Charlotte, NC. I'm not sure if it's a chain, but it's called Good Food and if there is one near you, you really MUST go. I was mmm'ing the entire dinner!

Jin said...

Roxy you are so freakin' cute! I love the outfit! I've never heard of Good Food but I'm going to check it out :-)

Post a Comment