Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Are you Catty or Cool?


Am I boring you with my shopping adventures? Well you see, I'm the type of girl who just needs to talk about it..."it" as in everything. So can we just call that your fair warning? :) Here are two more items in one of my "carts," and I'm dying to know are you cat-eye chic or too cool for school? Mom says, "Definitely catty, and I think you are too." I think she's right. Too bad she automatically went for the one 10 times the price of the other. I see where I get it from ;)
Jin said...

you have my vote for cat-eye chic...they are fire!!

Unknown said...

Do doubt about it...wait hold on do you here that??? It's me purring over these delish shades!! haha!

Hope you're having a fab week!

xoxo-Tiff

delightfully-chic.blogspot

Anonymous said...

Catty!

Deanna Pai said...

Catty! I'll never be too cool for anything, let's be honest. :)

Anonymous said...

CAT. TE. ,my deary.
((I just made a very catty purchase recently myself. Tee hee hee...))

Anonymous said...

i think i'm catty! :)

Anonymous said...

catty. elizabeth & james "fairfax" are to die.

Anonymous said...

BOTH! always fun to switch it up every once in a while. though i am currently on catty :)

xo,
joAnn

Lacey in the City said...

I'm definitely the catty also! I always want to be more boho hippy chic, but I'm just too black-from-head-to-toe-and-hair-in-a-messy-bun to be boho hippy. I might as well embrace it!

Post a Comment