Monday, March 7, 2011

Lauren Moffatt's Printemps Pastels




Good morning, my darlings! How was your weekend? We've had several days of Spring teasers and the weather this weekend was even sweet-tempered enough for us to spend one of our evenings cheers'ing cocktails al fresco. With the hope of Spring around the corner, I've been especially inspired by printemp's pastels. Lauren Moffatt's Spring 2011 collection made quite the blogosphere rounds when it was introduced last fall, but it feels like it's just about time to don these pretty looks versus shivering in your booties and pining for them!

{Baby's BreathTulips | Pink Pretties}
ashley nicole catherine said...

so so pretty!! just love that green skirt!

xo.ashley

KC said...

scalloped edges galore! i love it!

Deanna Pai said...

I absolutely can't wait for weather warm enough to do everything al fresco! It sounds lovely. My favorite is the second dress -- so girly and bright. So excited for spring!

Marcie said...

So pretty! I am loving pastels this season (a first for me), and I can't wait to get out there and wear them.

xo Marcie

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh!! more scalloped skirts?! Heaven! Especially that pastel blue.

Have a great week!

xoxo
Mandy

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE Lauren Moffitt! Such great pieces in such wonderful colors!

So jealous you cheers'ed al fresco! I can't wait for it to be like that here in Chicago. Soon, right?

ever ours said...

oh goodness...such pretty pastels!

Post a Comment