Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Picture Book

joanna said...

what color lipstick are you wearing? its sooo cute!

Ash said...

that lipstick is FABULOUS!!

The Iconic Blog said...

The decorations are amazing! What a wonderful host you are.xx

Melanie
www.theiconicblog.com

Roxy Te said...

Thanks guys! I'm wearing NARS Schiap- it's my fave pink :)

Unknown said...

What a stylish crew...
is that your place? I love love love the color on the walls..with those dark wood floors...so cozy and warm.
Looks like you had fun!!!
C

Deanna Pai said...

LOVE your lipstick! It looks so awesome with your skin tone (is that a weird compliment? Because it really does!). Your weekends always look like so much fun -- I love getting this little glimpse! I can live vicariously and pretend that I haven't worked on finals all weekend.

Sandy a la Mode said...

whoa girl!! you are sooo beautiful!! and the party looked fab!!!

Fashion Nicotine said...

Looks like a great night ;)

Nikki Rappaport said...

Your party decorations are so fab! :)

ashley nicole catherine said...

looks like so much fun! love your lipstick color!

xo.ashley

ashley nicole catherine said...

looks like so much fun! love your lipstick color!

xo.ashley

Ashley said...

the party decor is fab !!

Anonymous said...

so cute! looked like a blast...and your hair looked fab :)

xo,
joAnn

Punctuation Mark said...

how much fun! have a great week!

samantha ramage said...

looks like you had so much fun! love the pink lips :) :)

xo
sami

Capucine de Chocqueuse said...

That seems to have been such a nice party!
I really like your lipgloss :)

Sara said...

I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog! Looks like a fun weekend! I love your photo shoot that you did earlier this year!

designstiles said...

You have access to freebie fabric to create beautiful table settings and whatnot? Why aren't we friends? And why don't you live closer to me? : )

Double bday means double drinking. My kinda of partay!

Alicia Lund said...

aww looks like it was a fab night!!

Alessia Stella Daghino said...

wow wonderful blog .i follow you and i hope you follow me ..xoxoxo

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a divine weekend!

Heart Charlie said...

Amazing photos! Gorgeous! is that Schiap I see ;)

NYC and NC is still long distance! Wow you guys did that for a while?! No matter if it's an hour, 8hrs, or in our case 13hrs travel, it's just hard not having the one you love with you on a daily basis

KAY. said...

oh! you look amazing in those pictures

please visit&follow my newblog:
http://burstintocreation.blogspot.com/
xx

Post a Comment