Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dreams Can Come True

Hair @ Peter Som. “I wanted it to look like it was well-done at some point but just sort of fell apart. But the girl doesn’t care because she knows she looks good,” Eugene Souleiman


Wouldn't it be a dream come true to have a stylist help you fix your hair everyday? Mine's lucky to get washed. Grosss, I know. Rat's nest or effortless cool- do you love the deconstructed Peter Som look? It's just my cup of te(a)!

Have you seen UP? They really did it- the real life version. Absolutely incredible.

And just in case you we're not Facebook friends, which we should be, I had to share this pic of the UP house. See, dreams really can come true!

{Hair via FashionistaClara Judgypants | Read the UP story here|Discovered via Say Yes! to Hoboken}
Jin said...

I love the messy updo...the second pic is my fav.

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

Oh my gosh, that article on the UP house is unbelievable! Crazy how high up in the air they were able to go -- I wonder how the guy got down? UP is one of my favorite movies ever. Without fail i'll tear up in like the first five minutes.

Superblondeep said...

I love two hairstyles!

A Crimson Kiss said...

The real life UP is AMAZING! Love that hair, too!

Gorgeous Glam said...

Love the hair doll, Had to catch up on your posts and they are great! Love the forts post! I need a fort in my living room with my two puppies! Hey had a question do you have any suggestions on online business cards that are glam? Not sure if you are to that point yet but I'm STILL having a hard time with my logo!!! ug I need to just let it be and it will come to me.. xo-Taj

Deanna Pai said...

I LOVE the hair, but I could never in a million years pull it off. And I'm definitely going to check out the Up house -- it was such an awesome movie! I totally cried within the first ten minutes..

Heart Charlie said...

GORGEOUS hair inspiration!

Courtney Erin said...

I just love these - so stylish. Yeah, having a personal hair dresser would be a dream come true!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

those hair styles are perfect- I should really make the effort to do SOMETHING with my hair in the morning-
Lovely to find your blog and to 'meet' you- I am enjoying your space!

Susan said...

Great hair ! Now I need a tutorial! Thanks for sharing these great ideas.

Post a Comment