Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"PEOPLE!" Street Style by Zara & You

I'm totally digging Barcelona's skateboard. I, on the other hand, would eat dirt if I attempted anything so cool.
The ladies are killing it, but no accessory or garment can do what a laugh and a smile can. Agree?


I adore fabulous and most fantastical fashion editorials probably more than the next girl, but there's nothing like real life, rockin' street style. I also adore Zara, my friends and piggy bank can attest to my addiction & self-proclaimed advocacy, also more than the next girl.

Why am I telling you this? Well I just discovered their latest project and am eating up all the real life looks fashionistas-next-door have created. All you have to do (besides have massive style oozing out of your ears) is create a look with 2 main items from the Spring/Summer collections, submit your photo, and count on your lucky stars to be the chosen feature. And get this, if you're one of the uber-cool to get drawn out of the pot, they'll pay you just for being pretty! Fantastic! I've got the items down, but nowhere near the cool factor. Any takers?

To learn more, click here.

{Images labeled with the names of photographers & location}
Anonymous said...

ugh! i wish there was a zara anywhere close to me!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love zara and those red pants are FANTASTIC! Hugs and kisses, my dear

Ps: I’m hosting a charming jewelry GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

the solar flare said...

amazing post :)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love Zara and LOVE these images!

Unknown said...

I love Zara. Too bad Raleigh doesn't have one!

KC said...

I have too much Zara stuff to count...I'm definitely going to enter this contest!! thanks for the heads up :)

Anonymous said...

i adore zara! not sure i have the balls to enter the contest but it sure is fun to look at !

xo,
joAnn

Gabriella said...

A girl has got to love Zara! And I am one of those lucky ducks to have on right down the street I live in :)

allergic to vanilla said...

hey foxy Roxy! It's been a while, hope your are well! I love this ZARA campagign, and its street style shots are killer!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Unknown said...

Oh Rox-- I'm with you...I'm loving Barcelona but I would be a COMPLETE disaster!! This chick is owning it! Ya know...we could just drop our fab handbags and start caring a skateboard to up our cool points! hahaa

xoxo's
Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot

A Crimson Kiss said...

How fantastic! I've always wanted to be so stylish!

Unknown said...

These looks are great! I love the colors in the Tesa|Valencia girl's outfit!

SC said...

That Marbella girl looks STUNNING! Def something I would wear!

Post a Comment