Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Major Coral Crush

J.Crew Coral and Korres No. 45

I saw this post by Em full of tousled hair and coral kissed lips and immediately had to share my latest obsession- Korres Mango Butter Lipstick in No.45. I tried on this smashing coral last time I played (playing is definitely the word!) at Sephora and was immediately smitten. What's your latest lip love, darlings? Do tell!
The Iconic Blog said...

Ooo I'll have to try that one! I love YSL's rouge pur #2. It's the perfect pinky nude.xx

Melanie
www.theiconicblog.com

Behind the Lashes said...

I've been leaning towards more bright pinks lately. I need to give more corals a go.

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

Two things: I've become obsessed with KORRES lip butter glazes. They feel amazing, not sticky or goopy at all and I like the sheer wash of color. When I'm going BIG, I've recently fallen for Revlon's Just Bitten lip stains. I've been rocking the Flame color!

Unknown said...

Corals are so gorgeous! Love that shade!

Unknown said...

Coral is pretty fantastic! I recently bought some burts bee's tinted lip balm in hibiscus and I really love it! It stays for awhile and the color is pretty flattering.

Michaela said...

I love coral lipstick, but I can't wear it because it clashes with my hair!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

ever ours said...

lurve the color!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love love love this color. Wish I could pull off the lipstick!

Sophie said...

ooooh this is my recent fave too! i absolutely love it! and i love playing at sephora too! when i am somewhere which has one. the uk definitely needs to get sephora! i just found your blog and i LOVE it! i am following x

A Crimson Kiss said...

Love, love, love! I need to try a coral lip-I'm a classic red devotée!

A Crimson Kiss said...

Love, love, love! I need to try a coral lip-I'm a classic red devotée!

Kimia Kline said...

ooo i love coral. especially for spring. my heart is aching for it.

designstiles said...

Yes! I'm coral crushing too.

Alya said...

What a gooooorgeous shade! I am dying to find the perfect coral shade. Not working :(

I'll have to check out this one.

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Been loving Orange Flip by Revlon and Schiap by Nars! I will be trying this one, for sure!

Post a Comment