Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's in yours?

Do you think he talks the talk?


I wonder if she's been scarred by Jaws for life like me?

The perfectly put together exec on the go? Perhaps a town car as her choice of transportation?

People are damn curious. It's just our nature and also the reason Mark Zuckerburg is rollling in the dough. Wouldn't it be fun if he made it rain with his billions while we ran around poppin' bottles of bubbly? Just sayin'. :) Anyways, because I'm one of those infinitely curious creatures I found these "what's in your purse" type photos by photographer Jason Travis so fun to peruse. I really enjoy direct Q and A's, and err good ol' FB, but I think alternative ways of learning about people are decidely more intriguing. Don't you? What do you carry around with you everyday?

{Spotted at Gabriella | Work by Jason}
Mandy said...

I love this feature as well. Unfortunately a peek into my purse would result in old hw assignments, gum wrappers, receipts, and pens & and tampons randomly floating around...ya, I'm cool like that :)

Happy Wednesday!!

Anonymous said...

I carry around my phone, debit card, school ID, driver's license (either in a wristlet or a purse depending on where I'm going). Unfortunately nothing too interesting.

Lindsey Suggs said...

Agreed! Purses are so indicative of our personalities! I started a series on my blog back in January called What's In Your Bag. It's fallen by the wayside lately but I loved seeing everybody's stuff...the edited version, of course. :) At any rate, here's mine! http://focusonflair.blogspot.com/2010/12/whats-in-your-bag-my-bag-edition.html

Behind the Lashes said...

What an awesome series of photos! So much fun. Woot Woot for another Vw driver! haha

StyleIDnet said...

Wow, just makes me think .... No body is going to want to see my purse.
Over the years I have been reducing the size of my purse but only been successful in reducing space while the junk gets bigger.
Wouldn't show it to any one. :)

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

j said...

you crack me up about "making it rain"..haha

xoxo,
joAnn

Caroline said...

Just found your blog and love every bit of it!! Can't wait to read more of your posts!! xo

A Crimson Kiss said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that loves to peek into other people's bags! I'd be lost without my future phone, Moleskin notebooks for jotting down to-do lists and bits of inspiration, a handful of chargers, my computer and a few trusty lip balms!

Lisa said...

love your blog!!! i'm obsessed with what's inside people's purses too hahah.. i just did a what's in my purse not to long ago.. you can see it here if you like

http://lisalovescoco.blogspot.com/2011/02/whats-in-my-purse.html

:) i'm a new follower would love for you to visit me and follow me too if ya like!

lawrence said...

no purse here. man purse if you like. t-level waist pack with chapstick, korean language book, sketchbook/notebook for random thoughts and ideas, and some tissues. my cell phone always goes in my right pocket and ipod in my left.

cailen ascher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cailen ascher said...

what cool pictures! love this post

lip gloss . bobby pins . driver's license . visa card . business cards . stamps . droid . keys : )

Post a Comment