Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Brownstone Bravura"

I'm not sure if it's the effortless pattern and print plays or energizing greens smattered throughout this Brooklyn row house that really hit the spot for me. Perhaps it's the brownstone to which I've always aspired or perhaps it's the exotic Far East touches juxtaposed with perfectly classic architecture? Its quite possible it's all of the above that makes my heart pitter patter and my knees go weak. All I know is...John Loecke, I heart you.

{Domino "Piling on the Patterns" via John Loecke Design}
Lilacandgrey said...

now these are all MY cups of tea!!

Roxy Te said...

Seriously! Do you die?! I'm about to track down whoever lives here and physically stage a hostile takeover of their home haha

Jessie said...

I feel like that is sooooo "YOU".

The Iconic Blog said...

Gorgeous!xx

Melanie
www.LuxuryMonograms.com

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Super fresh greens - perfect for spring!

Unknown said...

That shade of green in the kitchen is pretty perfect - most certainly inspirational when it comes to cooking and baking!

Unknown said...

I am new to your blog, just wanted to say I love it!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Isn't it amazing how some people just have the natural talent to make anything match? Yes, definitely "effortless pattern".

Very beautiful homes!

www.thegirlieblog.com

Post a Comment