Wednesday, April 6, 2011

COMING UP FOR AIR

via


My darlings! With High Point market almost behind me, I have about a week of semi-normalcy to play with you before the big design trip for the new biz! :) I'm taking my free time to catch up on some reading, visiting with all of you, and hopefully writing a few posts. I'd like to start with a guest post I did for the simply fabulous Melanie over at The Iconic Blog who is having me over today for a fun "iconic" questionnaire. Do you have an icon?

Also, if there's one thing that's certainly My Cup of Te(A), it's going after it (as in your dreams!) and following your heart. Melanie is launching her own business very very soon and if you haven't checked it out yet, I suggest you do!

And last but certainly not least, I heart you all to the moon and back for all your support and well wishes despite my sporadic blogging!!
Karena said...

Just found you and so glad that I did!! Love your site and just read about you at Iconic!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

The Iconic Blog said...

Loved having you! Thanks so much for the company shout out.

So excited for you and all that is to come.xx

Melanie
www.theiconicblog.com

Unknown said...

^.^ how exciting!! hope you havea great day doll!! xox

Jin said...

there you are!! I've missed you!

Katherine said...

Love that photograph of the camel :) Super exciting news...love your blog!

www.featherfactor.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Hi doll! Thanks for the latest comment. Just checked out The Iconic Blog - so cute! Thanks for sharing.

www.thegirlieblog.com

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a divine post-I love your icons! Mine are Audrey, Jackie O, Grace Kelly and Carolina Herrera-women with absolutely impeccable taste that I can't ever get enough of! Excited to hear what you've been up to lately, darling!

xx, Lena

thais said...

good to see you back. great guest post and can't wait to hear more on the new biz ;)
thx for stopping by my blog!

Post a Comment