Monday, March 28, 2011

Can we talk about it?

My darlings! Can we talk about it? I've been quite delinquent in keeping up- the laundry is in loads on the floor, my nails are frightening and are begging for a mani, let's not even talk about my eyebrows (ah! Frida Kahlo is that you??), but most importantly I've been struggling to keep up with you! I'm more frazzled than usual between trying to get the new business up to speed so I can at least share with you and getting ready for the High Point Market (have you ever tried to decorate a 5,000 square foot space in one day?!) that I've had a terrible time being a good blogging buddy. :( On top of that I will be gone most of April on a business trip overseas to oversee my new product production!!! EEEK! Cross your fingers!

In light of this craziness, I've been meaning to ask for your patience? Although I may not have time to respond, I read your every comment with a much needed smile. I promise I'll be back in full force very soon :) Until then, I immensely thank you for all the support- from giving your tips for kicking insomnia to helping me make lip lush decisions. I owe y'all super big time :)
Lili said...

awww good luck to you! cant wait to see this new "baby" of your's!

yasmin said...

My tip for Insomnia is not to get Lunesta, it costs over $100!! Just drink until you get "tired". I love you lip gloss glossy. I hope your new product is alcohol, though makeup or braclets would be nice=) As for the laundry tuck it under the bed and buy more clothes without telling the man. Frida is famous for her brows, but more famous for her art work...just remember that next time you're next to a pair of tweezers. Sally Hansen came out with this AAHH-mazing wallpaper basically for your nails in great prints and colors. Super QUICK and very professional mani like! Wal-Mart. I say bail on the 5,000sq ft and bring your talent, ideas and supplies to my 1200 sq ft...don't act like you're not tempted to...

As for your blogging not hearing from you as much SUCKS!! BUT it just better mean your upcoming blogs will be THAT amazing with all that is going on!! Something exciting to look forward to! I do feel for you being so frazzled BUT honestly not so much since it consists of overseas trips, designing and manicures! Til next blog whenever that may be ;)

The Iconic Blog said...

I am dying of curiosity. When will be the big reveal??xx

Melanie
www.theiconicblog.com

ashley cooper said...

I am so excited for you for following through with your business plan. That takes lots of courage and shows a lot about your personality and character. I wish you all the best of luck and will be anxiously awaiting to hear how it all goods. Best of Luck with all your new endeavors, dear! You deserve all the best success!!

Gabriella said...

I basically agree with all that Yasmin said. Excited to see what you have been up to! Don't worry, we'll all still be here for when you return in full force ;)
xo, Gabriella

Ashley said...

Good luck, lady!

xo
Ashley
www.cookin-in-heels.blogspot.com

allergic to vanilla said...

don't even talk to me about laundry- this weekend consisted of a major cleanup day- including 3 loads, who knew I had so much clothes..ahem. Good luck with all the busy stuff...life seems to go by so fast sometimes. Make sure to take some time and actually enjoy whatever your doing! Happy travels!
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Kimberly Lewis said...

Wow! Things seem to be moving along very quickly with your business! Congrats!

I am in the frazzled stage as well, juggling a fulltime job and preparing for the May launch of my wallpaper line has left me in a tizzy!

Kalyn Johnson Chandler said...

Roxy -

Best of luck to you! I'm in the middle of the exact same thing. Just know it's all going to work out - this is very exciting. I can't wait to hear about your new business venture.

Stylishly yours,
Kalyn

A Crimson Kiss said...

I have felt your pain, but we love to visit even if you're not poking around our places! Can't wait to hear about everything you're working on (and kicking ass at)!

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

I'm so excited to see what you have in the works! Hang in there and good luck with all you do!!

Unknown said...

My best of luck to you! Though we have not met, would like to introduce myself.. A fellow Filipina Blogger but living in BKK now (catwifeinbkk.blogspot.com). Also 1/2 of http://savetheweddingdate.blogspot.com/, a mother and daughter blog by Dani...

I also emailed twice, hope you get to read and reply...

Again, my best to you. Hope all falls into place, stylishly as you are!!!

:). CATwife

Vicki said...

your blog is simply lovely! the photos of the wedding below are amazing! :) x

Kristen said...

Aww Rox!! This all sounds so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you and wish you the best of luck!! Definitely will be looking forward for some updates!!

xo

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww that sounds soo awesome!! good luck on your event! you will do amazing! i'm frantically preparing for my own booth tomorrow night, eeks!!!

thais said...

awww sweetie... I hope that in all the stress and lack of sleep you are happy and excited with your projects. be well :)

Unknown said...

OK what did I miss...what are you creating overseas? Why do I not know? SHARE the deets??? Or is it on the DL.
Whatever the circumstance I wish you the BEST of luck...and all success....positive thoughts and good things:) You deserve it.

No worries we will all be here when you get back.
C

Anonymous said...

so excited for you, roxy!! focus on your business...it's gonna be amazing!! :)

xo,
joAnn

Gorgeous Glam said...

Exciting! Can't wait until you divulge all the details! xo

ashley nicole catherine said...

hahah you are hilarious! take your time, dear! we all need some time to focus on the task at hand..we'll be here when you're back!

xo.ashley

Post a Comment