Monday, March 28, 2011

I love NY & Ice Cream





I kinda fell in love with these photos by photographer Bonnie Tsang. It may be the blushing bride in that drop dead gown, or most likely that it's a New York City wedding (who wouldn't kill for one of those!) but I'd by lying if I didn't admit that I think the rented ice cream truck is a brilliant idea . What a fun touch, right?! Happy Monday loves!
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I love how clean and contemporary it is, and then the ice cream truck is thrown in. Its just perfect.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Bonnie's work is so spot on! Should I ever get married I'd love her to photograph the day.

The Iconic Blog said...

I adore a NYC wedding!xx

Melanie
www.theiconicblog.com

thais said...

the ice cream truck is perfection and her dress is beyond gorgeous. lovely monday to you as well.

Lillian C said...

Wow, these photos are seriously stunning! An ice cream truck for a wedding surprise? Love it! :) With photos like these, it's so easy to fall in love with NYC :)

Deanna Pai said...

The first photo is such a perfect wedding memory! I love how the ice cream truck is as gorgeous as everything else.

ever ours said...

bonnie is amazing...hands down.

Unknown said...

That bride is beautiful - her dress is INCREDIBLE!! I love the ice cream truck idea, so unique and fun!

Anonymous said...

was perusing these amazing pics on bonnie's site when i spotted a friend of mine at the wedding! SO random! gorgeous pics.

it is really creepy the things that happen when i visit your blog, roxy!

xo,
joAnn

ashley nicole catherine said...

um YES! that first picture is so gorgeous! she looks so happy and that DRESS!

xo.ashley

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a divine wedding-I'm such a sucker for ice cream trucks. Or food trucks of any kind, really...

SUNDAY COLLECTOR said...

Such a great idea. Oh, to be married in New York too. Lovely photos.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love her work! Thanks for this. Now I have another wedding photog to add to my blogfeed :D

girl said...

What magnificent photos! I wish love and success.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

What a sweet way to celebrate at a wedding!
Enjoying your blog.

Taylor said...

The ice cream truck is so splendidly sweet. What a lovely touch for a wedding!

Christina @ Simple and Delish said...

These photos are beautiful and capture the love and magic behind the couple and NYC!

Christina
ps - check out my Cory Renee Clutch Giveaway!

Lexi said...

I've seen food trucks used at events but the ice cream truck is really sweet!

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls

Post a Comment