Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Picture Book

Lillian C said...

Soy spray?! Haha, that's so funny - I have never heard of such a thing, but that totally makes me laugh! :) It sounds like a fun weekend! Family get-togethers are the best (especially when we've all grown up and our lives have taken us to different places...)! Love your new shoe purchase - and the makeup looks great on you!

samantha ramage said...

keep the lipgloss! too cute :) looks like another smashing weekend!

xo
sami

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

hmmm never heard of soy spray! interesting! aw and your family is so precious - love the pictures. and you are sooo pretty - love the make-up!

Anonymous said...

keeper! love the booties too -- so cute ;)

xo,
joAnn

Anonymous said...

ps. happy birthday to your dad!

Mandy said...

Spray soy sauce!? Coolest invention ever! Looks like a fun weekend. You and your sister look so much alike!

Have a great week.

xoxo
Mandy

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Your family is so beautiful! Glad you had fun.

Gabriella said...

The lipgloss looks fab. Keeper, I say!

Dreamy Princess said...

Happy birthday, dad!!(:

Love your oxford shoes. Seem so comfy(:

Aaahhh...drooling over the food..makes me hungry ><

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess

The Iconic Blog said...

That soy spray is amazing! I definitely using that.

I am obsessed with YSL's lip colors. I wear volupte #2 and it is the perfect Spring pink! Love #13 on you!xx

Melanie
www.theiconicblog.com

StyleIDnet said...

The food looks gooooD!
Great buy, the shoes are beautiful, I love that color and want all shoes if that color, seriously my mom makes fun of me.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

KC said...

total keeper! love it on your skin!

yasmin said...

KEEPER!!

dress up files said...

LOOVe the shoes! Bought a pair at J.Crew in December and then returned it because I couldn't bare to spend so much. And everything else I've seen is way too high for a mommy of a toddler. Yours seems like a reasonable height! Can I ask where you found it?

Jin said...

NO.13 looks really good on you!!

allergic to vanilla said...

whatever you have on your lips looks fierce...I love this shade on you. I need a tan and that color stat! So going to Sephora.com today..
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Post a Comment