Friday, March 25, 2011

Hooray!! It's Friday!


I don't know about you, but Fridays always make me giddy with fresh excitement. In the springtime, Fridays mean I'm on the brink of carefree bike rides and leisurely brunches al fresco! The normal commute to work feels more like I'm nearing the finish line and just catching a glimpse of that glorious ending ribbon marker. I kinda just want to throw my hands up in the in air and yell Hip Hip Hooray! It's Friday! Now pass the champers :)

{Party Pom Pom DIY via Honestly WTF}
. said...

Love that pom pom garland. I just made some of my own and posted about it, it was so fun to make!

Come by and enter my giveaway for a See by Chloe tote bag if you like!

And So I Whisper said...

This is such a great idea, especially for people like me that has lots and lots of extra yarn.
have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...carefree bike rides...♥ ♥ ♥...

Unknown said...

My thoughts exactly :) Happy Friday!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Such a cute little garland and sooooo happy its friday. This week crawled by. Have a great weekend! xo

Navy Bean said...

Happy Friday! Can't wait for the warmer weather. Fridays in spring and summer are the best!

Behind the Lashes said...

Love that blog, they seriously do some of the best diy's!

KC said...

happy friday, lovely lady! enjoy your champers!

Joyti said...

What pretty party pom pom garlands. They look like a celebration :)
I really, really like Fridays too...its the beginning of something (the weekend)...so much potential :)

A Crimson Kiss said...

Love these colorful pom poms and the promise of Friday night bubbly! Have a divine weekend, darling!

the southern hostess said...

These are just the cheeriest, prettiest things! Happy weekend, girl!

Caroline said...

Enjoy your weekend!!! XO!

Kimia Kline said...

the garland is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Always look forward to the weekends...filled with family, time with the hubs, friends and usually a glass or two of some fab vino:)
Enjoy.
C

Pearl said...

Those are like the cutest ever.
I went to the link and found on you tube how to make them. I'm so excited to go by the pom pom maker now!!

Thanks for sharing!


Pearl

Happy Friday to you too!

Jared said...

This should be some inspiration on Friday - everyone's favorite song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Post a Comment