Thursday, April 7, 2011

Grace or Audrey?

I'm totally obsessed with photographer Jamie Beck. Have you seen her shots from Cup of Jo's awesome hair tutorials that inspired the sharing of my signature ponytail? Well, I just can't get enough of her Daily Outfit series in which she emulates the style of icon greats such as Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Lauren Bacall, and Marilyn Monroe. Along with the incredible photos of her inspired outfits, she also shares the lovely little story boards that inspired her. Who would you like to play dress up as?
Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Oh I adore these! (And I must admit I thought Jamie Beck was a guy)

Audrey is probably closest to my shape, but I just picked up an old book on Grace Kelly and I'm really looking forward to diving into it.

Just discovered your blog and really enjoying it :)

(Now following!)

amy said...

These photographs are beautiful. Spilling with a nostalgia for a time I never knew. The women always looked so graceful and elegant.

It's hard to pick who I'd play dress up as! Theyre all so enchanting

kisses,
amy !
www.amyflyingakite.com

thais said...

how fun! what a great find. will head to her blog right away to learn more. and love your sig ponytail ;)

A Crimson Kiss said...

That Audrey dress immediately went on my wishlist-so dreamy!

Acbarnett said...

Audrey for sure! She was such a beautiful, stylish women who left such wisdom and beauty behind! Thanks for sharing the talented Jamie Beck. Looking forward to following her daily outfit series!

milk tea + polkadots said...

Those photos are amazing! Is Jamie Beck the photographer who took those photos? Who's the model? She's so versatile and looks beautiful in all of her roles!

Samantha said...

I'll take either. And that red belt.

Post a Comment