Monday, April 25, 2011

Millinery Marvelous

YSL circa 1962

With the Kentucky Derby and the Royal Wedding slated for back to back weekends, I can't imagine that hats will have a brighter spotlight than now. For me when choosing hats, I like to stick to this Marilyn Monroe quote that has also inspired my new baby business Society Social, "It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!" Don't you agree? ;) My millinery marvelous wish list begins and ends with Royal family favorites Philip Treacy and Vivien Sheriff
samantha ramage said...

there are never enough occasions to wear a good hat! i can't wait to see pics if you get one :)

xo
sami

Unknown said...

Love this image..I TOTALLY can't wait to wear my wide brimmed black hat for the Derby in two weeks...we are having a bbq for the races at my house so OF COURSE I have to get all hatted up!!
C

Samantha said...

Classy.

I have never been able to "do" a hat.

Post a Comment