Monday, April 25, 2011

Scalamandre in Seoul

Scalamandre's zebra wallpaper photoshopped in fresh color combos by Villa Bisono. Love the pink!


The glamorous and most blogged about zebra wallpaper by Scalamandre has graced Kelly Wearstler's umbrella turned parasol to the walls of the uber-stylish Spade home. It's coveted, if not owned, by almost all with a discerning eye so when I spotted it on table after table of street vendors in Seoul's Myeong-dong shopping district in the form of scarves, I couldn't help but to grab for the zebra! It was seriously everywhere! Would you wear one around your neck?
KC said...

seriously in love with this print! I would wear it as a scarf or as an accent on my kate spade bag! glad to see you back on the blogosphere! :)

Unknown said...

Heck yes I would wear one! What a great print!

Mandy said...

I would so wear a scarf of that print! Can't wait to see how you style it and hear more about your trip!

Sandy a la Mode said...

how whimsical and colorful is this print? love it!

Lorraine Te said...

did you get me one?

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Just saw that on KW too. I love this print and would totally wear it around my neck... in every color!

Villa Bisono said...

How cool...thanks for featuring them!

xoxo
Maurenice
www.villa-bisono.com

Post a Comment