Monday, April 25, 2011

What's For dinner?


Eating in season is so dee-licious and there's nothing fresher than Spring greens! This recipe on 101 Cookbooks showcases many of my printemps faves- asparagus, pea shoots, broccoli, avocado, and fresh herbs.  I'm not too keen on pasta (strange, I know!) but with this super serving of greens, I think this recipe is next up on the dinner plate. What are some of your seasonal faves?  


{101 Cookbooks}
A Crimson Kiss said...

A whole page full of new posts-I'm in a tizzy! That recipe looks delicious, and I've been counting on the help of a little fresh fruit, namely strawberries, to perk up my salads this week!

I'm smitten for those re-imagined zebras, the monograms, Scotch polish-just about everything!

Unknown said...

Yum! I just made some pork with peppers, celery, pineapple, onions, shallots and garlic . . . kind of my own sweet and sour pork minus all the calories. I love to shop local and eat yummy food!

Lindsey said...

That looks delish and a great way to cut back and keep from eating as much pasta (which is my problem sometimes cause I love it!)

Unknown said...

This looks so good, and right up my ally!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Yum this looks absolutely delicious!

Unknown said...

Funny. I just posted about how I wasn't a big pasta fan either! You must try brown rice pasta. I just wrote a yummy post about it :)

Post a Comment