Sunday, April 24, 2011

Monogram Maven


I love a good monogram, but I truly believe there's a fine line between stuffy, (think Pottery Barn, ewww)  fabulously classic, and ultimately fabulous. My friend Melanie over at The Iconic Blog recently launched her new business, Luxury Monograms, and totally breathes new life into the timeless monogram. See for yourself!
samantha ramage said...

oh, these monograms are fabulous! i totally agree-i am not sure if it is because i only have two initials (my parents didn't give me a middle name) but i have always disliked monograms!

xo
sami
ps. check out my print giveaway, roxy!
http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2011/04/love-ly-giveaway.html

The Iconic Blog said...

Aww! You're the best!

Thank you!xx

Melanie

Lady San Pedro said...

Wow! Loving these!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

these are so elegant - i like the second pillow with the green and pink combo!

Post a Comment