Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Are you Jenna or Jo?

What do you see when you look in the Cocktail Cart Cache- romantically glam or perfectly classic? An intoxicating elderflower cocktail? A no-fuss gin and tonic? These cocktail carts belong to two "I want to be her" ladies. Can you tell which one is J.Crew's Jenna and super blogger Joanna of A Cup of Jo? Which J are you?

To see more bar cart beautiful, see Society Social's Cocktail Cart Cache.

{Jenna Lyons | Joanna Goddard }
kyracross said...

i bet joanna is the second one! i like that one best too. :) where can we find these great cocktail carts?

Behind the Lashes said...

I'm with kyracross. The second one is definitely more my cup of te (haha)!

xoxo

KC said...

I kind of love the darkness of the first image...plus i'm a sucker for beautiful blooms! I'm a Jenna :)

Jin said...

jenna fan for sure

Post a Comment