Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Golden Girl or Golden Goddess?

Have you ever sported a monokini? I usually go for an eensy teensy, teeny weeny bikini, but I do have one, hot hot pink might I add, cut out monokini that I snagged from American Apparel. I wore it with a criminally large golden yellow hat and even larger sunnies. I didn't feel "golden girl" at all (sorry, Blanche) actually more like golden goddess! So darlings, have you? Would you rock the monokini?

{Plunging Maillot | Laughing Gull One-Piece}
And So I Whisper said...

Love the red!

Jin said...

I'm a fan of the 'monokini'....I'm actually on the hunt for a new one!!!

A Crimson Kiss said...

That coral suit is INCREDIBLE! I do have one monokini in my closet-an outrageous leopard print suit my mom designed for her LA-based 70s swimwear line, Sleazy. Needless to say, it's far from Golden Girls!

Lindsay Straw-Galloway said...

I think I must have that coral suit! Oh my goodness!! Rox, you are the best- I have been looking for a sexy chic 1 piece forever. xo

Lindsey Suggs said...

ABSOLUTELY! I think that's exactly what I need to sport this year...updated from way back when I wore them as an 8-year-old...

Post a Comment