Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Charm & Whimsy

Have you ever wanted to rush off and throw a party so badly in your life? I've been totally possessed by this over-the-top charming and utterly whimsical table setting. The color palette is killing me with its awesomeness and that darling baby horse is basically begging me to come play. I'm thinking I would serve mini cupcakes and rose-infused cocktails! What about you?

{Styling by Sitting in a Tree | Photography by Sarah Yates}
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I have been searching everywhere for an excuse to throw a bash. I meannn... why is it so hard to think of something?? This table is amazing!!!

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

The table setting on this is so pretty and charming! i love the gold silverware and the little horsie!

Pearl said...

Wow thats really beautiful table centerpiece!


Pearl

Post a Comment