Monday, May 9, 2011

Biker Beautiful

I'm not talking the kind that promises outfits as loud as the bikes (have you ever been to Myrtle Beach, SC during biker week? YIKES!), I'm talking
baskets, bells, and perhaps a jaunt to the Farmer's market for some freshly cut blooms. I took my little cruiser out for a spin this past weekend, and it made me infinitely happy that al fresco season is finally here!

p.s. Did you know May is National Bike Month? Go for a ride!

{via Citizen Couture}
leslie.jones said...

Yes, I did know! I wish I could bike to work... but its too far... I'd be awful sweaty by the time I got there...

Anonymous said...

I luh luh luh LOVE this image and all the talk about bikes...:)

thais said...

love this shot ;) yay for bike season and fresh air!

walking dot photography said...

Oooo, I wish I could! I actually haven't owned a bike in years. I might have to consider buying one for when I move, though!
-giedre
www.walkingdotphotography.com

Kitiya Palaskas said...

Summery bike riding weather has ended here in Australia, but I'm finding that it's still fun to ride in winter - it keeps you warm! Cute pic. x

Post a Comment