Monday, May 9, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Grilled Peaches and Mozzarella Salad. Recipe here.

"Al fresco" season (what I often call Spring!) calls for so many things that make me terribly happy- dining outdoors, bikes, more bikes, and firing up the grill! I must confess I'm quite the priss at times, especially when it comes to handling raw meat, so I tend to lean towards the vegetarian unless that big fat juicy steak comes with a chef at the grocery store checkout.

I love how the grill brings out the best flavors in seemingly everything, and I especially adore grilled peaches. Serve it with fresh mozzarella, local honey, zesty lime & cilantro, and you'll have me promptly promising to arrive with a bottle of wine!

{via Southern Living}
Monogrammed Pillows said...

One of my fav summer recipes!x

Melanie
www.LuxuryMonograms.com

A Crimson Kiss said...

I was just thinking about what was for dinner-this sounds amazing!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Nom nom!! Sounds amazing, can't wait to try it out. nice share.

thais said...

what an incredible delicious recipe. I am also not a big fan of meat, and will have to try it out.
love the part of the chef at the checkout ;)

Sara said...

I just added this to my recipe book...looks amazing for summer!

Post a Comment