Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Flowers bloom and bikes hit the streets...

Remember when I paid the Apple a much needed visit about two weeks ago? Well, by the looks of it I should have somehow packed my bike.



All photos via
Ahh, bikes. The surest sign, other than flowers, that Spring has sprung in the city.
Yes indeed, my bike sat at home, as I ventured through the streets of Manhattan, but I must say I welcomed Spring in my own little fabulous (at least I thought it was!) way...

by sipping on a few glasses of delicious red on rooftops...
(Re-enacting my reaction when I stepped out of the elevator...Have you ever been in a 1500 sq. ft loft in NYC? Big Apple Apt. Heaven.)

and with dinner and cocktails al fresco with family who so happens to also be a best friend!
How have you welcomed Spring darlings?
Unknown said...

Oh, you are so beautiful! Looks like a fabulous trip, and honestly, I would be terrified to ride a bike in NYC, I'm just the kind of person who would definitely get run down by a speeding taxi or something! LOL! Have a fabulous night!

Roxy Te said...

You are too sweet! And you are also so right, I would be flattened out by a bus in two seconds!! Bike at home = good for my health and the health of pedestrians haha

Lindsey said...

What a fab trip!! And you look so adorable!

Post a Comment