Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Cocktail Cart Cache

From the stripes to exposed light bulbs this space in Park Slope, Brooklyn is just my cup of te(a)!
Pattern play with pops of pink and yellow- cheers to that!


Sleek and polished or bright and quirky? I love my cocktails in every shape and form! What about you darlings?

To see more bar cart beautiful, see the Society Social Cocktail Cart Cache!

{Bar Cart of Kimberly Canale of Inspired Goodness via Design Sponge | Bar Cart of DesignstILes}
amy said...

The yellow lamp is enchanting, such a summery-vibe.. love!


hope to hear from you*!
www.amyflyingakite.com

designstiles said...

Oh my goodness, what a great surprise. That bottom bar cart is from my home. : )

Lindsey said...

I am in love with this idea!! I have a neat cart that is just sitting at the end of a hall and really not serving a purpose, I need to do this!! Love it! Great post!!

KC said...

ack love both of those pics! and i must say, I am totally pinning that first image right now!

Post a Comment