Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stylin' and Profilin'

Can you guess who?
Not one, but two lovely ladies!


With the official Society Social shoot just weeks away, it's getting harder and harder to contain my exponentially sky-rocketing excitement. Today I thought I'd reveal the dynamic duo who will be beautifyin' my bar carts. These two lovely ladies are truly blazin' the trail! You can spot them everywhere from Brides Mag to Style Me Pretty and more. A fave of mine is their shoot with the illustrious Dallas Shaw.

To learn more, see B + K's site. And stay tuned for a sneak peek of our fantastic photographer!
theappletea said...

so nice post and beauty!

THNX!

KC said...

i'm getting so antsy for your launch! great teaser :)

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness Roxy! I am so pumped for this launch. Can. not. wait.

Mandy
www.kinistyle.com

Post a Comment