Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Elle Decor's "A" List

Todd Alexander Romano- A Manhattan library
Daniel Romualdez- An Upper East side living room
Sheila Bridges- A guest room in Bridges' Harlem apartment
Alexa Hampton- A Manhattan living room


Elle Decor just released their "A" list of the top 25 interior designers for 2011. This talented group of men and women know how to bring their "A game" everytime. I don't know about you, but I love a good "A game." It's welcome any time ...top 25, come on over :) Do you have a fave?

For more smashing design, see Elle Decor.
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ohh cannot wait to check out this list!! Gorgeous rooms

ashley nicole catherine said...

gorgeous! can't wait to see the rest!

xo.ashley

KC said...

So hard to decide! I think I like the upper east side living room...simple yet modern and rustic? sign me up!

thais said...

An Upper East side living room is definitely a fave. oh that coffee table!!

Post a Comment